LKE 0.00% 3.4¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-13880

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    What's the bet if Lilac comes through with their DLE technology, Tesla will make a bid for Lake. These days Musk is more desperate for the lithium white powder than coke!...out of all the startups nearing production, Lake with Lilac technology, just screams of "Musk"!...remember his idea of using table salt and water to extract lithium from the ground...Lilac's ion exchange technology is similar concept!
    Either that or he will do what GM just done. GM is prepaying Livent $198 million for a guaranteed six-year supply of lithium. Prepaying cash for a guaranteed metal supply is almost unheard of in the mining industry – and this deal shows just how keen GM is to secure sufficient raw materials to meet its goal of producing 1 million electric vehicles (EVs) annually by 2025.
    Not only that because Lilac is under the watchful eyes of Gates and mates from Breakthrough Energy, if Lilac comes through, I think you may see mega investments from these guys...they have all become "green" especially our aussie Forrest.
    So much possible up side I think for Lake at current SP...and positive news from Lilac is just in a week or so...I'm thinking of Bezos' quote “Given a 10% chance of a 100 times payoff, you should take that bet every time." smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $58.86K 1.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1317660 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 259343 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.