LKE 4.55% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

Ok sqe...im actually getting excited. ...i guess this is pumping...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Ok sqe...im actually getting excited. ...i guess this is pumping ? but i want to swing the pendulum to the middle in the forum discussions because you are way left in every post and extinguishing my friends posts relentlessly.

So my estimated downside of LKE is if lilac cant deliver, they have tricked SK, their pilot testing was a scam, etc etc and then the share price will be based on value of cash plus a fire sale on the land lets say 200M cash 400M land divided by 1.4B shares = 43 cents a share. (not great but palatable)

on the other hand, lets imagine Lilac delivers. then to value LKE lets look at PLS for a minute. I dont own any PLS wish i did but im all in on LKE. PLS made 250M profit and they have 3B shares and a share price of $5. their market cap for a producer is $15B. so relating that to LKE:

even given we wont produce for 2 years and allow some risk factors for Argentina base versus aust and say we
    produce 25000T at lets say $25000 profit per tonne (very conservative) thats 625 M profit a year. compared to PLS thats more than twice the pls profit and half the shares so that means 4 times the share price in production. ($20 a share). now once the lilac results and DFS etc are done, then surely we will be at 25% of the production valuation....thats $5 a share. this could happen early next year.
    DYOR...not investment advice just a positive (but very possible...indeed likely) view of things for a change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $69.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $1.039M 25.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 484046 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 580241 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.