LKE 2.63% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-14951

1. Suw
    2,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2749
    Good morning Lakers,

Annual report is out. Nothing that we didn’t know but re-emphasises the progress LKE has made.

Quarterly should be out today or Monday, I reckon. This should have details of further progress during Q3 and indicate cash balance as of end Sep.

Though it is frustrating not to have expected updates on time, I strongly feel LKE is building it’s solid foundation, prior to releasing updates that we all holders have been waiting for. It is imperative to build a strong team which LKE has been doing it in the last few months. They are not focussed on short term but long term - moving from exploration to production phase. The implicit message I get out of this solid foundation is “nothing to worry”, “things are progressing well” and hopefully “shareholders will see the benefits/outcome within next two months”.

I have been with LKE since Nov ‘17, seen lots of ups and downs, and looking forward to 5 year (2017-2022) anniversary gift from LKE through further de-risking, value addition & share price increase by end of this year.

Good luck Lakers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $41.46K 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2837126 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1213911 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.