LKE 2.94% 3.3¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-15190

1. 3,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2769
    Hi darrenpincini,

You are right about fanaticism….both ways. But I think it is a bit generalist to call some supporters on here fanatics. It implies a blind following not backed by tonnes of research. Certainly not all are like that.

As far as anyone’s investment decision is concerned, that will depend on their depth of research and whether that satisfies their risk profile. We are all different and some may choose to accept more risk for the opportunity of higher returns. That’s the approach I took when I started buying Lake at 6c in July 2017. I too made my own decisions based on analysis - and I continue to do so. A lot of boxes have been ticked since then so I’m more than happy with my call both to buy back then and to continue to hold now.

Some sold at 6c and haven’t re-entered (other than maybe some small trades), some sold at $1.60 (like yourself), some bought in at $2.60. Some may choose to get back in at $1.20 or $1.80 and their call on this will be governed by their own risk profile. Some have small holdings, others have large. Each made a call on their own merits and one’s call may not be right for another.

Calling out incorrect or misleading information shouldn’t be seen as fanaticism either. But trying to influence readers here with false information is, I believe, the lowest, most selfish form of conduct on these forums……and it happens daily. You only need to read the last day or two of posts to see that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $55.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $57.10K 1.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 2226630 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1067124 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.