LKE 2.56% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-15197

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Sounds like another person who doesn't believe in "Freedom of Speech". People may not like what another says, or believe what another says, but, they should have the right to speak it. I'm not saying that there may not be consequences for doing so. For example someone getting sued for defamation, maybe the secret service showing up at your door for a perceived threat to a political leader, or customers deciding to not do business with someone for their speech. During the pandemic is a great case. We were told cloth masks would help prevent spread. That was debunked. They told us to get Covid vacines, that was debunked because people who got the shots still got Covid. I could go on and on. People need to hear various opinions on topics, good or bad, true or untrue, & then make their own determinations.
    I understand "sowens" that you were just informing HC members that he was switching over to Linked-In, but, when you added the reason, you made it political. This type of stuff needs to be on a different forum & not on LKE forum. We are here to talk about LKE and not politics unless politics has a direct effect on LKE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.