LKE 5.08% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

How are you here all day and every day and still living in the...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    How are you here all day and every day and still living in the dark? It cracks me up.

Rodney Hooper was on fire yesterday @ 121 London, with a great presentation and overview of why the structural deficit is here to stay.
    A really good Lthium panel including Stu Crow with Emily Hersh and Rodney Hooper discussing, pricing, supply chain, OEM reluctance to go upstream and really understand the supply chain. They also unpicked DLE, explaining the three distinctive types including ion-exchange.
    Questions from the chair facilitated the quality of the discussion imo. China involvement in Argentina and also the USA’s position were raised and Stu’s comments were very interesting. Watch out for the Assay recording to be published. (I recorded my own so have the whole thing but don’t know where I stand if I share at this point).

Rodney Hooper outlined the rise in SC6 & LCE pricing in his presentation. At the end of the panel time I asked where they thought Carbonate price would settle back to even if it continues to rise into the New Year.
    Rodney replied $60,000/t - $70,000/t which is much higher than I was expecting. The margins on offer for companies are incredible. This is a rare opportunity. Lithium supply needs to increase 10x +

imo the the LKE focus should be on the brines and not send a mixed message to the market about the HR asset. To be frank, I don’t even think Lake needs it. Sell it off or spin out but remain focused on developing the brine projects. Lake is cash rich. Continue to fast track the 3 other projects. They can be brought through much quicker than a HR project (that would be 5yrs+ from here).

Don’t be put off by the fud.
    Exciting times. AGM next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $300.6K 4.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113043 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 537045 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ 2590872
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.