LKE 0.00% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

The hardest part of my investing journey with LKE was when the...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    The hardest part of my investing journey with LKE was when the SP was sub 6c. The 2019 downturn across the lithium sector was tough as it required a waiting game and a decision on whether to scale up or not. I backed my research and the disruptive tech & significantly increased my holding. Brave or stupid?
    The hard spell in the downturn came when Lake was diluting to raise funds, but you know what, they came through that tough couple of years. They then secured funding $21m from memory and then the SP took off.
    I didn’t expect Steve P to resign and that was difficult to take as he could have stayed and been part of the journey all the way & be a lithium legend imo but he wobbled and made a rash decision imo.
    But the company has positioned well since and made some good appointments, notably David Dickson who is very impressive and I look forward to meeting him at some stage.
    So all that was tough but I’m still sitting on 17-20 bags and still expect my investment to 50-100 bag just on Kachi alone.
    The financial state of the world you say… tell that to the fund managers and investors in London the last two weeks who were all over lithium.
    I don’t buy the fud, misinformation and slurs. I know what I’ve researched. The money is there across the sector with big players waiting to get involved as well as O&G moving in.
    The world needs as much lithium as it can get. Lake just happens to have a rather large amount. It was that scale that attracted me in 2017.
    So I stand by my ‘the hardest part is over’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $132.0K 2.151M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 141633 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 546141 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ 959355
Last updated 10.54am 07/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.