LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-16953

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2995
    That last commentary from Stu...

I'vespent a lot of time in DC this year and I'm happy to say there's now a very much enthusiastic and you know real effort coming out of DC tosort of look at Argentina as a potential Source into the North American supply chain.
    Obviously now they're not within a Free Trade Agreement or under the mineral Securities policy but I think, well I'm I'm increasingly confident, that something's going to happen there to assist Argentina.

Coming under that which will then give them the benefit under the IRA because at the moment they don't qualify it's only if it's processed in theU.S so yeah watch this space I think there's a lot of interest there.

We've had a high delegation from Argentina inWashington recently and there's certainly a growing interest in the opportunity thatArgentina presents so given that the Chinese are acquiring pretty much everything theycan get their hands on down there and it's not to say that I don't get three or four calls a week, but we're trying toremain independent so that we can roll out our other projects.

So that's yeah, certainly, it is a geopolitical sector and yeah pretty interesting moments rightnow where we've seen what's just happening in Canada but I don't think we'll see much more of that to be honest.

excellent sounds good very good well unless there's any burning questions yeah yep please while we're herebut um when when you acquired the land will youwere you aware of the technology issues that you were going to encounter or did you sort of acquire it and realize thatmaybe you were going to need a a new technology to make the projectviable so what I'm really trying to get at here is is it I mean listening to everyone'scomments it's really in a way it's becoming about technology in the sense that it'll produce the right grade butalso it'll tick all the ESG boxes in terms of using as little Waters. You also you don't know what's under the grounduntil you put a hole in it.

Yeah interestingly the Kachi project was a maiden Discovery.
    It had never beendrilled before.
    When we acquired that area we Consolidated seven different leases and so when we drilled it it it'sa low-grade deposit that came in at averages so 250 parts per million so it's whereas in lithium America and ourrecovery are running sort of five to six seven hundred parts per million soit would be a very difficult project to do using evaporation.

So but it's also in a desert so wedidn't want to go out, the guys on the board at the time had done a lot of work in South America in in Chileparticularly there's always been issues there around water and that the that was sort of increasing at the time so welooked to find a way that we could not use evaporation as a technology and at that stage there are maybe 15 peopleglobally that we're doing work on various forms of extraction using different Technologies but now there'sprobably 200 and that includes the you know massive Environmental water treatment companies like Suez Violia Slumberger have got a process so there's a lot more to choose from and and obviously they're becoming increasinglyefficient so the opportunity is there as Emily said.

You know some of these lower gradedeposits that haven't been suitable for evaporation can potentially be broughtin using technology but they come at a cost you know these things use power instead of evaporation but if you can get it at the right concentration then it works incredibly well and if you look at the cash flow of say lake when we get this thing into production the numbers that it throws out because of its efficiency and extraction are remarkableand the and the cleanliness of the product so that's our potential we've just got to deliver it now and execute

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.