LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

The Hopium boys seem to be back (I will not mention their...

1. 1,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    The Hopium boys seem to be back (I will not mention their names). The general trend is obviously for the stock to go down. If Lake Resources can come up with credible and strong numbers to deliver a potential DFS by Q1 2023, yes ok, a 25% bull run can be achieved, but looking at the current situation and the last 3 official statements, which were extremely poorly done, I have a feeling we will not hear from them until Feb 2023. Also, there is probably something wrong with the tests if there is no clean communication to reassure the core base shareholders. The list of issues is probably far too long to communicate to shareholders in the short term before they have put all the pieces of the puzzle together and made sure they have not made any material errors that may contradict the narrative and hold senior management liable for information released in the past. We all know that much has been said and published over the years, and one could easily come to new conclusions that contradict past ones. I hope LKE stops financially rewarding the rating agencies to make them look favorable, I can not forgive them for that. Honesty is key, and in the current macroeconomic environment, we need to look at this from all angles. Cheers Michel. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $296.0K 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 348985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.