LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-18052

1. 21,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    sowens, not one of those 4, who were all posting well before this morning's opening, has made ANY posts while the market has been open and the dominant colour has been GREEN!!!! In unison??!!
    There must still be around 100 million open shorts waiting (needing) to be closed!!!!
    I can most certainly understand why there wouldn't be many NEW shorts, at these, prices, which, frankly goes totally against what the likes of steviej9 was threatening, but, equally surprised about the apparent confidence, arrogance, of the shorters, who still hold so many open shorts, with such tight liquidity. It's quite counter intuitive.

If I was to guess, my view is that the shorters had not done their homework on liquidity before borrowing those 120million+ at the start, expecting to have a massive windfall, and are now contemplating how they are going to buy them back to close with, still, around 100million open, without causing a massive bloodbath. GREED.
    And the clock is ticking for that news!!!
    IMO, lots of behind the scenes "negotiating" taking place, and the lenders hold the whip handle, or should I say in the Aussie vernacular, holding a huge handfull of cajoles are playing hard ball!!
    And this happening when the ASX has lost 1.2%, a 7 week low!!!
    Last edited by gassed: 29/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.