LKE 5.13% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-18411

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I think everyone just needs to take a big step back.

saying HC boards are being manipulated is, in my estimation, way outside reality. There are personal motivations that I don't understand for some people here, but to say it is being funded by one or a group of institutions is a very big leap to take.
    Until some actual evidence is provided I think this belongs on the conspiracy pile.

But, I also think the negativity towards the company, whilst mostly based on fair assessment is repetitive and over amplified.

several topics have been brought up, discussed and concluded, even without resolution it is being regurgitated ad nauseam for nothing more than point scoring and baiting.

If the criticism is failing to meet deadlines, and recalibrating expectations, it does seem like that is happening. There's no need to go over it again and again.

Just my 2c. This whole board just needs to relax a little, maybe remember LKE is still very much pre-production, and trying to do things different, this takes time and a lot of twists in the road.

Happy hump day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $92.45K 2.407M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 735921 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 371214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.