LKE 2.00% 5.1¢ lake resources n.l.

Yes, Yes I have. I also work in the Engineering field. I have a...

1. sqe
    6,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    Yes, Yes I have. I also work in the Engineering field. I have a good understanding of these things.

I understand that timelines do overrun and that slippage does occur.

If I were managing this project, and I stated 3 weeks, I would be horrified if a 3rd party provider then took 10 weeks. I would be asking serious questions of that 3rd party provider. When the company used Hazen, they stated it would take 5 weeks. It ended up taking 10 weeks. After that, the company on several occasions made a song and dance around how lessons were learnt and Hazen had optimised the process and further results would take 3 weeks. Can you not see the blatant BS that goes on with this company? There are numerous examples like this.

You do also realise that Saltworks and Hazen will have a different flowsheet ! By switching from Hazen to Saltworks, the company indirectly was telling the market that the back end of the process was not finalised. They are still very much in evaluation mode. That switch occurred sometime around the July/August 2022 timeframe. Yet, Stu on Camera stated construction Q4 2022. Again, can you not spot the blatant BS from management?

The problem with blatant BS, is when you get caught out, people lose trust. When it occurs multiple times, people lose all trust in what you have to say.

The issue with a company like LKE, is their 3rd party providers are all hush hush. They provide ZERO details to the market. That means prospective shareholders only have the words of the company to rely on. When a company has lost all trust with the market, then anything the company announces cannot be relied upon.

LKE has a massive trust issue with the market. You do realise this yes? So each and every hurdle that they fall over, reinforces this market opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $240.5K 4.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 384789 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 329204 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ 2559793
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.