LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

One thing I have realized that it’s the holders who always try...

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    One thing I have realized that it’s the holders who always try to answer the never ending questions of nonholders (aka shorters), as if it’s a crime to hold a particular share like lake. The non holders keep on moving with their questions when one is done with. So I have realized it’s really waste of time to try to answer them because they are already decided on their strategy. Have you ever noticed a nonholder has ignored or ever mentioning of ignoring a holder. They won’t because holders like us are their targets (we become fearful, sell our shares and serve their purpose). So good luck non holders, you are winning for last nine months or so. But, it’s a long race and I personally want to see what happens by the end of the decade.

I am holding. Its my faith with the current management, tailwind for lithium demand and specifically with lake it’s the way they are trying to extract the lithium. Time will tell that they will succeed or not but I don’t want to be on the other side cheering for them if they eventually succeed. I want to be with them.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.