LKE 3.49% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-21259

1. 13,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8296
    Lmao
    You have expectations on LKE’s production timeline …but…
    “It’s not with sharing them here”

A dead set lame response, on a forum for discussion of the company.
    This just cements the fact that you are trying to mislead others by omission.
    The most basic question about production expectations; asked by myself and others, and it’s deflect deflect deflect.
    Go to my early posts here and see that I was (am) more than happy to have civilised discussion around topics like this. Using the “FUDsters” brush to coat all criticism etc is amateur-hour.

Why is it so hard to recognise that the company is still multiple years - probably 4, likely more if there are tech/other hiccups - from commercial production? Timelines have been proposed, others have been asked to update with their own dates, yet the fanbois are crickets all round, except for perhaps one or two.
    Yes, the mind does boggle at how you avoid this KEY topic at all costs, deflecting with some nonsense about “another forum” and “not worth it”.
    That reeks imo.
    New investors come here to gain some insight and direction from “well-researched” posters, and this is how you behave?
    Why not share your timelines with those newbies who are seeking some sense of reality wrt production and revenues…?
    The silence is deafening.
    Any credibility fading.
    Last edited by GCar: 03/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $183.3K 4.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1028581 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 349808 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.