LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-22422

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    no that’s your opinion. You’re scratching your head so hard trying to figure it out.. man it’ll be so obvious to you when I do buy..

Lpd is all about you.. it’s not the stock it’s the comparison between your argument there and what this stock is actually doing and getting right that you would get so excited about if it happened there. That’s also why you mod those posts.. it’s like proof of your thoughts on an actual poor performing stock. This one has skin in the game and that one never did. How bout I track down some old posts and show you what I mean! I mean the whole SOI boy call would that apply to all stocks.. doesn’t matter right.. is that your argument about SOI? It’s transferable to any stock and that’s why I give you heaps.. LPD has 7 plus billion shares out there at 1c.. lol I think matters. Here has mines in right place, a proven process and big backers and only 1/7 of the amount of shares and it’s 52c.. bloody hilarious and that’s why you don’t like those old posts.. because you’ve figured out it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.