LKE 3.85% 5.4¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-23222

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    presentation material to drop before the webinar should be interesting.

Good little fight back on the market Friday afternoon.

Considering what needs to be built I’m expecting significant CR at some point and that in my view is essential to moving forward. What interests me are the terms and the multiple ways that funding could be sourced. It feels that retail will make up a portion at some point but gee lakes been in good stead with a company drawing in funding from the DOE and Breakthrough etc.

I see the neysayers are still posting stuff from 2021. It’s 2023. There’s a new CEO and by all accounts since his tenure good things have happened. To me time alone would have allowed Lilac to refine and improve their tech and also get a better understanding of the geography at Kachi with the pilot.

You can see the arguments fall apart like the one where the closest city is.. there’s 2 with 50km. If the process allows for battery ready product as per lilacs suggestion wouldn’t they just head straight to shipping ports in Argentina and Chile?

Anyway have a nice weekend. Looking forward to presentation material on Monday along with webinar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.