LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

G'day dugsab. FAR from it, I've never been better. Just can't...

1. 21,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    G'day dugsab. FAR from it, I've never been better. Just can't belive that he's one of YOUR mob. YOU are so much better than some of those that you mix with. But, to support them, is most disappointing dug. But, quite frankly, I've loved my time on HC, but, the LKE forum has turned into absolute filthy name calling and crap and all of us will be at a loss during what should be one of THE most exciting company on the ASX, and I'm not thinking tomorrow, like so many of your cohorts are.
    None know ANYthing about long term INVESTING on green shoot major projects such as new lithium mines with new processing procedures. How exciting is that to wait for even though its 4-7 years. Historic. Most of your cohorts are living day by day and wasting their precious God given lives doing crap on HC.
    Dug, re-set the standard, cut the shite and stick to fundamentls, you've succeeded to nearly kill the golden goose, AND MOST discussion, so, let's see if you can bring them all back. YOU are so much better than all of them dug, don't let them drag you down to their level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $296.0K 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 348985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.