LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-23827

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Yeah I don't tend to often follow just TA or just FA but in circumstances like this were sentiment is out the window, fundamentals are out the window I feel TA is more the way to go. And like you said everything is being ignored and the same buzz words and negative sentiment statements are thrown around instead. To me that's not much of an analysis, I'm quite aware things are not going as well as previously expected and there are definitely concerning factors but everyone throwing around the dog stock buzzwords look equally as stupid.
    I do agree with your comment about the shorts and how even for JP 90 million in a few months is quite excessive and how profitable can it still be. The common thing before it went real bad was push it down and short it, then started buying up long positions and ride it up heaps. This killed retail investors who buy too late in the ride up and panic sell or get stopped out from artificial push downs, and then kills everyone on the other side who jump in on the shorts just as the flip occurs back to long positions after the retracement. Except now its never ending shorts on top of shorts, super unhealthy and should be reserved for the likes of actual dog stocks like 88E or XTC. A commonality I've noticed over time is a lot of our lithium plays are "attacked" by US instos and banks and to me lake has been one of the biggest victims of it. If you removed that whole side of it a lot of our lithium plays would be performing much better imo, but the US wants to control and be the best at everything so they take shots where they can and make money along the way. That's how it seems to me. AKE LTHM merger is a clear example of it, yes there is plenty of upside potential for both sides, but to me AKE pulled the short straw by far, and now the merger co will see the CEO being LTHM current CEO with AKE current MD and CEO retiring. To me that doesn't sound right, just as things are getting more serious for AKE, the 2 big dogs leave. And funnily enough its left to be headed by LTHM, coincidence? Yes the board is 6 LTHM 6 AKE but CEO spot happens to go to Paul while Martin and Richard leave. JP have also had a crack with PLS looking at their most recent ann, I mean you can't catch a break with them.
    Point is despite the setbacks, failures and blowouts with lake they are being treated like a far bigger dog than they are and half of it is thanks to the US. Reason being PLS for eg. spend like 5 ish years going between ≈10c and ≈$1 before picking up momentum and getting on it's feet. They had numerous licensing issues, regulatory issues, someone was even murdered on site. Yet they got it together and now look at them. Would've been easy to say PLS is a dog stock in 2015/16 when they were at the start of all these issues and setbacks and say they won't get the approval or they won't have the cash and so on. Not saying that lake is the best buy right now because it certainly is not, but for those who feel the need to comment the oddly persistent down ramping when they do not hold and have 0 financial interest, giving no actual points and simply throwing buzzwords with no real discussion is completely un necessary and pointless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $59.06K 1.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 321742 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 2181182 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.