LKE 8.62% 6.3¢ lake resources n.l.

As I have said in the past, I do appreciate good discussion on...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    As I have said in the past, I do appreciate good discussion on stocks and the pros and cons surrounding such companies. In my honest opinion, which I am sure many here would agree, the pros of LKE far outweigh any cons. I do agree with Dug in some aspects, but I don't think anyone here is refuting those; we can all agree that we need the DLE process to be successful in order for this stock to really become substantiated; no one is denying this. Furthermore, we also need to ensure the process can be scaled, again, nothing the investors here aren't aware of. There is most definitely a level of optimism that all investors at the moment are employing in relation to this stock, but why is this being frowned upon? I agree, metrics, data and the like are imperative, but you cant simply flick a switch and expect to get them; especially not in the current macro-environment. We will wait patiently, and let the market and share price run its course, but fundamentally, our beliefs as investors won't waiver. This is something you employ when investing in a speculative stock; it is speculative!! But you ride the waves, hoping that you can achieve some large returns after doing your own due diligence. I am riding this wave until the end, and will let the market do its thing. It certainly cant go up forever and I expect it to retreat in the near future (you must be a market guru Dug to predict that - impressive!), but with many announcements imminent, I cannot wait to see where this baby goes.

Thanks all and lets keep kicking this home.
    Its going to be a good one!
    Goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.005(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $104.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $479.8K 7.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 342001 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 517546 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ 2867704
Last updated 11.47am 30/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.