LKE 5.45% 5.8¢ lake resources n.l.

hey @Franna, yes I managed to dial into the call this morning...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    hey @Franna, yes I managed to dial into the call this morning after waking up a couple of minutes beforehand so my recollection may be a little bleary.

In terms of Steve's update, much of the content was stuff we already know about e.g. offtake negotiations with Ford & Hanwa still progressing, ESIA still on track for Q2, DFS expected in Q3, key tech partnership with Lilac, plan to wet & dry commission demo plant then run for 3-4 months

In terms of new stuff, my key takeaways were:
    • demo plant is in Buenos Aires going through customs but no specific timing for clearance
    • there are plans to put any excess product on spot market (Steve referred to PLS BMX auction approach which i thought was interesting considering I thought all production was spoken for between the 2 planned offtakes)
    • I asked about mitgation of supply chain and inflation risk and Steve advised some exposure to steel and indicated engagement of EPCM contactor and early ordering of long lead time items
    • potential PFS for a 2nd project by end of year with more info about its resources early next year

Steve didn't sound like his normally bubbly self and think he might be unwell.

Steve, if you are reading this, hope you get better soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $96.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $433.1K 7.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 782597 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.003 ( 7.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ 3629587
Last updated 15.50pm 29/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.