LKE 2.78% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Could not possibly imagine the hurt of holding millions of...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Could not possibly imagine the hurt of holding millions of shares in a penny dreadful but selling just before it took off in a very meaningful way. If I did, I would channel my energy very quickly into something else. Live and learn as life is far to short. Why would one not scale down / de-risk a little slowly rather than be a smart arse and exit LKE completely at cents is beyond me. Perhaps one thought they were clever thinking a capital raise early last year was untimely and detrimental to the companies share price. Who knows who cares quite frankly. What a tragic monetary mistake and obviously that kind of coin ain't easily recovered. Perhaps could be recovered with so called DYOR however I doubt posting / spamming 30+ times a day on a stock not held is any good place to start. But hey, what do I know. I’m just here since September 2020 very much enjoying a life changing amazing company. Loving the ride in LKE and could not be more happy with our BOD and very much looking like a once in a lifetime lithium boom. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $82.85K 2.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1569155 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 944575 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.