LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-5807

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    All I can say is how dumb are Australian retail investors. The US market goes down and everything goes down even more, despite us being a largely commodity based country that produces even in more demand commodities due to the invasion of the Ukraine. The problem is that there are so many fearful people that the market moves so dramatically when it does. Like I have the said previously, the only fear I have is regarding the Lilac technology working. Having said that, if it works at large scale it is a massive point of differentiation on the ESG point. There is a market for lithium, it is going to grow at an alarming rate. It is going to be in shortage for quite some time. If I had money available I would dollar cost average in small bites the whole way down. I do wonder how many people are over-leveraged on the house and margin loan front and whether this has made any contribution to selling on the market. I note fhat todays LKE VWAP is $1.52, 1 week is $1.72, 2 week $1.82, 1 month $1.95, 2 months $1.79. There are a lot of out of money people from the last two months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $296.0K 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 348985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.