LKE 5.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-5871

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    The US Dept of Energy, is having a transition to Lithium, Clean Energy, competition. 4 Million Dollars goes to the winning DLE process, of which Alex Grant of Lilac Solutions, whom is at the cutting edge of this technology, is promoting, as a advisor member of the U.S. Dept of Energy. I love how the Dept of Energy, doesn't go to the Director of Technology for their 4 Million dollar Prize for the best DLE system, all IP's respected, who does the U.S. Dept of Energy go to?, they go to the man of Lilac Solutions, for advisement, the man with plentiful patents, and formally educated in the subject matter, and founding member of Lilac Solutions. As mentioned, out of all the projects they have consulted for, from Anson to Berkshire Hathaway, they chose, the project, that is right next to Livent, as their very own, to fully vest themselves in. What does it say when the leader in the industry, choose one fully funded, backed with offtakers, Ford, Hanwa, and now Tesla, via Alex Grant doing research directly for Tesla as per Co2 emission cut down during battery manufacturing. Who do you think Tesla will turn to for Lithium? I'll leave the link here where the Dept of Energy, for U.S. is consulting with Alex Grant, none other. Not even mr. Lowry gets such a privilege. Data and truths. Not advertisement, to whomever wants to try to point this out as adverstisement, I will leave this post with links to everything mentioned here.
    Who is Alex Grant? :https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexjadecove?original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
    1. Dept of Energy Discussing the Competition with none other than Alex Grant, the Authority in DLE:
    2. The Leaders in DLE, have a discussion, including Director of Technology Engineer from Livent:
    3. Actual Pitches from Contestants from that FourMillion Lottery Ticket Prize in Hot Pursuit for that ever evolving and perfect DLE prize, of which Alex Grant is part advisory board along with others:
    4. Session TWO of the Pitches for the winning DLE pursuit by the Dept of Energy, in consultation with Alex Grant:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $230.1K 5.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 4289511 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 160348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.