LKE 5.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-5976

1. 4,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1805
    I think that they are transferring an already working plant. They have had plenty of time to do the on site preparatory work. Even if I build a simple shed in my backyard, there are always hitches and unforeseen stuff, so I imagine putting up a plant will deliver some surprises. Anyone who says that it's basically plug in and play will be close to the mark. In a Standard Lithium video they explained what a help it was operating on the site of an existing water treatment facility, like as in if something broke or was wrong size they could access it at the plant. Lilac won't have that advantage, it's a long way to the local Bunnings.
    So just to recap the plant they are taking to Kachi has already been processing Kachi brine, the difference now will be they are doing it at Kachi. There is no dramatic change. We did have a poster here that made a song and dance about the change in altitude, but David Snydacker when asked about this was unconcerned.
    Once the plant is up and running, increased capacity should not be a problem as the design is modular and it's just a case of adding additional modules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $230.1K 5.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 4289511 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 160348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.