LKE 2.50% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Biden is a donkey, I think that should be clear to everyone by...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Biden is a donkey, I think that should be clear to everyone by now. Wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

I like lions and it seems like your avatar appears incessantly on this stock's page. I am curious why you are focusing so much of your energy on criticising this stock? For what it's worth, I think you've actually made a lot of good points. I just smell a rat because you're terribly prolific. Do you have anything else to do with your life? (Serious question, don't take offence.)

Let's compare LKE to Bitcoin over the past 6 months. LKE is +0.42 (42.86%). BTC is −44,122.27 (50.23%).

Is Bitcoin a fad too? I don't know, really. One Bitcoin is still worth 43,703.08 AUD. That's a decent amount of pocket change.

Anyway, why are you so obsessed with downramping this stock? Loading up while others are selling out of fear? I know the world seems to run on fear these days and it is easy to swing narratives to control human behaviour. You are not the first one to figure out that posting on an internet forum with the same sentiment constantly can change the way people think (they have bots for this now, you know?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $106.9K 2.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112920 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 600196 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.