LKE 0.00% 3.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Teddie,You can post messages with no value added, although in...

1. 4,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2950
    Teddie,
    You can post messages with no value added, although in this case your complaints about the quality of the messages of this forum will remain less credible.

Yes, I stand by my idea that this forum should be about bringing facts, ideas and thoughts that are related to LKE, the lithium industry, lithium ion batteries, the macro environment, etc. in order to help readers make better investment decisions.

I posted several thousands of such messages, and there are many other posters who did the same.

I never said that this forum should be the ONLY source of information, although together with the official LKE announcements that also appear in this forum + the thousands of links to other forums like YouTube, Twitter, news sites, etc. that are posted here, this should be a very good start.

I see many posts which lack basic knowledge that was already posted here, so at least reading this forum should be a bare minimum imho for people who consider investing in LKE.

Wrt your comments on my positive and consistent attitude towards LKE, you already posted the same lollipop stuff about me when I wrote at 10c that LKE would reach 50c in 2021. And then I was right.

I also posted to you, when you wrote that you sold LKE around 25c that imho you were wrong. I was again proven right as you missed out on a 10x opportunity.

We'll see who will be right this time, I still expect LKE SP to reach about $6 this year if the markets will recover.

But I must say that at least your posts are honest ones, which not all people here have. So I appreciate this. You just have been proven wrong so many times, I honestly think that you misunderstand the LKE story.

Anyway, good luck with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $58.86K 1.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1317660 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 259343 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.