LKE 5.88% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-7225

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Great stuff Suw, you are the glue that holds us Lakers together !!!

After the GS report and the Li share price crash, guess what GS was doing ??

You guessed it - buying more Li shares !!! They picked up a huge chunk in Posco on the day the markets crashed.

I don't understand how a large and 'respected' company like GS can bring themselves down to the level of known 'shorter' companies like Hindenburg or a J Capital or Blue Orica just to get cheap shares for themselves or possibly even short the shares while also picking up shares.

How will this help their reputation in the long run ? Have they no regard to the damage this does to their credibility ?

It's hard to trust any of these reports from top investment Bankers and their so called 'analysts' armed with MBA degrees paid the big bucks in NY sipping their soy lattes and who have no clue of how the mining industry operates whatsoever.

These companies have all been guilty of doing this in the past - remember JP Morgan who released a bearish report in Lithium in 2018 causing the Li market to crash - which led to under investment in Li then, which then led to the under supply now and crazy high prices. I am pretty sure they must have been accumulating Li shares in the period before 2020 !! I am willing to bet on that.

Sometimes I wonder how these crooks sleep at night and why on earth are these large organisations not slapped with hefty fines by the SEC for manipulating the market in their favour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $220.4K 6.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 376678 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 826925 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.