LKE 2.50% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-8131

1. 3,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2758
    I agree completely. The speculation on these threads as to motive, who sold shares, etc. have been rife…..with no unequivocal proof or substantiation. That’s the disappointing part.

The 10.2M share cross trade yesterday may or may not have been Steve selling his holdings. I’m not denying that it may look that way, but the number of opportunists on these threads that blindly assumed it was and shouted it from the rooftops (and also implied that they knew the motive behind it) with no proof is just appalling. All of them being unsubstantiated until proven otherwise.

I, like you, will wait for more information to come our way to confirm things one way or the other.

In the end, if Steve did sell his holding, it isn’t a good look but we have to also ask ourselves what real impact that has on the overall outcomes for Lake….the Demonstration Plant commissioning, the appointment of a new CEO to guide us through production and beyond, the formalisation of ECA finance, the formalisation of offtakes with Ford and Hanwa, the start of construction at Kachi, the fast tracking of the development of our other projects, etc? The answer is…ZERO impact in any of those outcomes.

IMO, the share price will recover from yesterday’s drop. It’s a matter of when and I believe that will be driven by the timing of the upcoming announcements. You don’t want to be caught short when that happens!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $106.9K 2.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112920 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 600196 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.