LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Hi Farmerr,I have been suggesting Takeover for a while because...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Farmerr,

I have been suggesting Takeover for a while because of Lakes quality assets. The last time i saw a stock get smashed like this for no reason and fundamentals staying the same, or even being strengthened, was BOW Energy and it was taken over shortly after.

There have probably been many other examples.

There are certainly some underlying problems that we dont know about and management are not telling us, which sucks. I am still holding a small parcel, but am very happy having taken some profit as I dont like the risk as much as I used to. I also derisked on my other lithium holdings too plus all stocks i hold.

The lithium story has not changed. No matter how you look at it, with 100's of BILLIONS pouring into gigafactories, and with enhancements in battery performance, it will be not only the only option, but desirable to own an EV. Demand is still massive. Hydrogen is 10 years off. Then like EV now, infrastructure rollout with be another 10 years, so I see hydrogen as a fuel for mainly industry. It does not make sense but we just have to ride it out.

Perfect storm with high fuel prices, makes the decision to go electric a lot easier. Never a whole lot of mention on here a energy storage but with Ukraine, which may drag on for years, that seems like it will gain traction very quick and could make lithium supply even tighter.

Anyhow I hope everyone is ok after taking such a caning. I know there are investors that can afford to leave money invested for years and it has no impact on their lives, but for others it can be a difficult time.

Thats my bit. Take care Lakers and go Lake.

Benaud out P.S. I like the takeover. It takes the emotion out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $47.24K 1.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 160636 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1073748 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.