LKE 4.76% 4.4¢ lake resources n.l.

What does an investor mean by "cleanse toxic people"probably; I...

1. 1,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    What does an investor mean by "cleanse toxic people"

probably; I don't want to hear facts, only rainbows, and fairytales.

Guess what people, this is not a 0,84c stock, it is going towards 0,50c and lower.

You need to reason (be objective) that Steve left the company because of "serious" issues. If Steve had good intentions and management would stand united as a team, they would have come up with a transition plan to move him as the CEO into an advisory role for the next three years. (he had a leading role for the last 6 years) This is not the case. It's a cold rupture within the company. As I stated before there has been overpromising and if you analyze in dept, the company lacks moat. The brine is ridiculously low compared to other junior explorers with a very low market cap. I am convinced that Steve has done anything he can to pump up the stock to what it became, this is also the main reason he is gone. The board and Steve know they will never be able to make the promises into reality. Steve, has probably run into problems and serious questioning and arguments with the top shareholders that have experts in the field of mining inside their investment companies. The questioning cornered Steve and his direct team every day a little more. They pinched the bubble, and Steve's rapid reaction was to leave, and jump the ship (reminds me: Costa Concordia, Francesco Schettino). Retailers are not very bright!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $545.0K 12.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 455597 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1136766 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.