LKE 1.72% 5.9¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE towards TOP-5, page-5298

1. 3,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2722
    The macro influence has been tough on most stocks across the board.....and LKE has been no exception!
    Sellers have been liquidating their holdings - whatever they own - in this "risk off" environment and I believe that there has been a lot of "encouragement" given to the Sellers by those that aim to accumulate positions in stocks that have a better outlook in the current environment....specifically commodity stocks in sectors like battery chemicals and more broadly, energy stocks.
    The fundamentals have not changed at all over the last week! The demand for energy and electrification hasn't dissipated one bit in this "risk off" environment. People aren't suddenly off EV's and energy storage due to inflation or bond yields or Covid shutdowns in China or even the war in Ukraine. Sanity will prevail shortly and the investment thesis in good Lithium stocks, energy stocks, etc. will draw the investment $ and volumes back to the levels we have seen previously.....and this applies very much to LKE and LLKKF on the OTC. As I write this post, the Dow Futures are up 324 points and both of my US based Lithium stocks (along with my various Uranium stocks) are looking like trading up in the overnight session. It is still early though and this can turn around prior to markets opening in the US. My previous thoughts were more so around a reversal into green as of next week - after month end, but the early, pre-open figures I'm looking at on the NYSE indicate it may be sooner.

I would bet London to a brick that the regular naysayers have been working overtime spreading FUD and trying to ride on the back of the few red days that we've had across the broad market lately! The fact of the matter is that Sellers looking for liquidity would be selling WHATEVER stocks they own during this risk off period to convert to cash....including the better stocks listed. Smart Money will be scooping up what they can in these preferred stocks and will be looking at this as a great buying opportunity. Nobody on here has to believe me.....but just check out where the LKE price is in a month from now and make your own judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $97.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $145.6K 2.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 2326383 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 850613 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ 1390598
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.