LKE 4.76% 6.6¢ lake resources n.l.

There is no question over the current retraces this entire...

1. 4,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    There is no question over the current retraces this entire sector is experiencing. It was expected and here we are.

Retail have always been a flighty bunch and are the first to fold when they see the signs of a retrace.

Ive always believed in the old saying “ It’s good to loose the weak hands” but perhaps this is not always beneficial in theses times.

My little but maybe correct view on this is that most of those weak hands are 100% retail and they come and go like the wind as they have done little to no research on the sector and invest on a whim.

Then here we all are, invested in a sector with YOY growth of over 30%. Not sure where else you will find this now?

Despite Chinese lockdowns EV sales in China have still exceeded over 30% over the last few months.

BMI, in my opinion the absolute world authority on our sector have recently upgraded their 2030 forecasts to a 40 fold increase, opposed to their conservative 30 fold increase two years ago.

I guess the gist of my random story is that rainy days always end and the sunshine returns.

Those following the US markets may have noticed a general theme between many commentators. Most are expecting 4-5 weeks of down turn as they factor in potential 0.5% rate increase. However as over 60% of S&p companies have reported better than expected results some don’t see the expected disaster as being so significant.

Regardless of the above many are still expecting a recession of sorts late this year or early next. My major question is how hard will it hit the commodity markets and will it be a half arsed attempt by the BEOT to take advantage of the scared retailers, or will there be a more resilient response this time?

The issue in my mind is that the lithium market is currently being thrown into the general market basket when it does not deserve, or warrant to thrown in that mix.

The lithium super cycle is really just beginning. I guess some are happy to sling the mud whilst it still sticks!

Anyways just popping in to wish you all well, I’m not invested in LKE but I have a large holding over many other lithium stocks and I hope we all find our feet so the entire sector prospers.

Best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.003(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $109.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $436.6K 6.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 238075 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 136219 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.003 ( 7.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ 1844093
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.