LKE 1.72% 5.9¢ lake resources n.l.

She it certainly a tough market at the moment, and still a...

1. 4,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    She it certainly a tough market at the moment, and still a sector with projected growth of nearly 30% YOY gets lumped into the basket with all other stocks.

One day up, two days down. Even when Livent and Albermale release great results and forecasts the markets collective basket includes all, even when Chinese EV sales still exceed expectations.

It’s certainly a crazy world and it’s generally uneducated retail investors that freak out first and lose their nuts through lack of patience. No sector was build in a day, month, year, and sometimes decades. The lithium sector was born in the early 80’s through the dedication of John Goodenough, he was 99 last I heard and I think he is still alive?

It’s taken lithium batteries this long to evolve into what they are today, those peeps pressing other battery technology have no idea what it takes to get new technology to market. Years of development following by years of testing, followed by years of government and health regulations before released on the public. Lithium has been through all of this I believe and I reckon we’ve got two decades at least before another alternative goes through the above.

No matter what the masses might say the lithium sector is here to stay.

It is a tightly held sector by the few have done years of research into it. It’s only a matter of time before the minority becomes a majority.

Dark days currently as we are blanketed by the general market, we should not be under this blanket as our industry shows exponential growth with margins particularly highlighted by PLS, AKE, Livent, and Albermales recent revenue reports. Huge margins on the large increases on pricing they are experiencing.

As more come of their long term pricing contracts and move to a more transparent pricing system based on a variation of seaborne spot pricing these quarterly statements will be harder to ignore as profit margins soar.

Enough from me, more than happy to hear others views on this sector.

Best wishes all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $98.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $145.6K 2.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 2326383 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 850613 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ 1390598
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.