LKE 0.00% 6.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Hi Rocky, What I find more interesting is how they get away with...

1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Hi Rocky,

What I find more interesting is how they get away with these trades without appearing in the BUY/SELL side.
    I looked up an interesting, but not well known technique used by brokers. It makes the market their playground at our expense.
    It seems like a well unlevelled playing field to me.

Dark Ice Algo
    Objective

The Dark Ice order type develops the concept of privacy adopted by orders such as Iceberg or Reserve, using a proprietary algorithm to further hide the volume displayed to the market by the order. Clients can determine the timeframe an order remains live and have the option to allow trading past end time in the event it is unfilled by the stated end time. In order to minimize market impact in the event of large orders, users can specify a display size to be shown to the market different from the actual order size. Additionally, the Dark Ice algo randomizes the display size +/- 50% based upon the probability of the price moving favorably. Further, using calculated probabilities, the algo decides whether to place the order at the limit price or one tick lower than the current offer for buy orders and one tick higher than the current bid for sell orders.

Cheers,
    IHS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $176.8K 2.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 332604 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 242532 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ 1216433
Last updated 15.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.