LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

LKE's Familiar Share Price Action, page-35

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Responding to a key board warrior TROLL who day in day out who makes the choice to be on these threads (to deliberately spread FUD and misinformation), is hardly cyber bullying or unjustified. With all due respect, take a concrete pill. This is an adults Wild West public share forum for entertainment and or stock discussion. No offence intended and pop me and as many others as you like on ignore. That’s what I do however I also believe one has the right to appropriately respond straight back to such unfortunate, unnecessary and relentless posts. Each to their own and I sense many here are grateful for someone choosing to put the trash and back in the bin where it belongs. I personally enjoy it but again each to their own and your choice who you ignore or report for HC breaches.

On a seperate and positive note, great feeling LAKE being added to the ASX300 list. What an outstanding achievement. Lots to look forward to over the coming months in my view. Personally that’s what Im focused on and care about. Not some non holding down-ramping bitter HC lunatic addict that sold shares at a fraction of the current price. Cyber bullying that you have suggested is a very long bow and I gotta call bullshite on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $529.3K 13.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2362455 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.