LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Thanks pos1963. That's the typical experience of a spec stock...

1. 21,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2052
    Thanks pos1963. That's the typical experience of a spec stock making regular announcements. Spikes come and sure enough they go, as we are all seeing happen with LKE, until something substantive arises that stops it being a spec stock.
    But, put simply, I reckon that LKE isn't just one of those typical "spec" stocks, given the discoveries that it has made and how low the SP is, which, I consider to be a bit illogical.
    BUT, I do have a bee in my bonnet (which also could be quite irrational) about what has happened to LKE since mid May to where we are now, and I can't help but just keep coming back to that loan through Amvest in February with those, IMO, incredible conditions for conversion of the notes. Then, seeing no less than 5 conversions for around 22 million shares at prices like 4.2 and 5.3 cents between mid May and end of June, using those VWAP provisions, during a time that LKE was also making relatively outstanding discovery announcements.
    Yesterday's news is a relief, as that loan was available up to $5 million on those terms and "luckily" we had "only" taken $1.65 million and this latest CR will pay it out and hopefully never to be seen again.
    I see what was happening during that period as having some link to that loan. Probably very wrong, call it coincidental, but, it would be interesting to see how many shares are still held from those conversions and how much Steve has to pay from this CR to close off the loan. Time should tell, but, IMO, it is a win for shareholders having that loan facility removed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.