LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

LKO any news on Court case??, page-33

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    In Victoria we have probably the most tainted /dishonest govt this state has ever seen. Deals with unions,deals with activist groups poor ethical standards by its parliamentarians political appointments by a govt that knows these appointees will repay the govt when asked to do so broken promises ,broken contracts,job losses power blackouts the list goes on and why ,so that the labor party can hang onto power by pandering to the minorities whilst ignoring the majority. You will always have people vote for labor as it is something they and their families have always done . So with rusted on support plus support from unions and fringe groups the govt keeps getting re elected. All of this on top of a pathetically weak an inept opposition that despite all of the above trails labor in the polls. I hate to say it as i have a substantial holding in lakes that i desperately cannot afford to loose but i think we are in trouble. The court case appears open and shut but considering the political and judical appointments this govt has made i fear that political favours will be repaid. If this happens then our only hope is a change of govt and this appears unlikely unless something out of the ordinary happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.