LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

LKO any news on Court case??, page-46

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Remember that he has all the govt lawyers and time to prepare and we may only have some hard working lawyers trying their best against the machine..   But seriously i dont know if we will be outgunned but if its the interpretation of the law or arguments that they have shut down all of Vic- unprecedented, surely the impasse has to be broken as so much not just Lakes is riding on this.  However remember the joint citizen politician hearings, the court had to come down on the strict interpretation of the law no matter how outdated it had become- i dont know where that would put us if govt crossed all the T's and left no air gap to wriggle into. We may have to play the poor no gas high bill card but is that directly relevant to hearing?  If Lakes lawyers are confident at least on the March change being wrong then at least we will get that and some punitive damages and back pay and forward drilling from now. we know by end of the week...
    I have also "topped" up with the sale of my other Kidney to pay for an reckless amount of extra shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.