LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

LKO vs Vic - Appeal, page-2

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Yes it's on.. Thought it was scheduled for Wednesday ? Anyway, damages for costs and some form of reimbursement for the $80m invested in the licences etc would be good. For me that allows LKO to then focus on exploration in other states and in PNG.

I read the committee review of fracking and conventional gas drilling and the whole thing was a whitewash.

It would appear that some parties want to investigate and look at what other states are doing. Go to a fracking and onshore site in the US to see how this is done, ensuring public and environmental standards are high, but the chairman for the committee was denied funds to allow for this investigation. So it would seem that the fracking ban will be here to stay in 2020.

But again, I've not got a problem with the ban, just that the government didn't redress / address companies that had already invested, or were exploring at the time.

This whole incorrectly updating the statuses of the wells is a nonsense and the government should be acting with more probity. They simply refuse to be answerable to anything.

https://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/images/stories/committees/SCEP/GAS/Report/EPC_58-03_Text_WEB.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.