DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Hi Barral , Sorry for the hard spell (i see you missed an E)...

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Hi Barral ,

Sorry for the hard spell (i see you missed an E) SOLG closed up 7.84% on the TSX overnight gathering support and investors getting more of a clue how BIG the Cascabel project is becoming and with NM cranking out mentions of 10 billion tonne of Copper and 25 million oz of gold and the drilling not anywhere near finishing suggests there is a lot more CU and AU to come from Cascabel and its surrounds. Suggestions on the LSE blog for SOLG at 3 Pound a share ?????? Hooray!!!!!

SOLG with 72 permits collectively in 10 Targets that are showing some spectacular early results and NM suggesting he thinks there is at least another Tier 1 find amongst them the future for SOLG and its shareholders looks OUTSTANDING. Lets hope it rubs off in the DGR SP.

I think ANW is about to become a BIG mover and by years end or early 2019 we should see a SP higher than 0.05 or even 0.10 when they start Tin Production and drill Pembroke for its many assets.

Exciting times ahead all around the subs and like Rubio I think IRR is a sleeping giant about to be woken.

GLTA

moureeses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.