EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

lkwan, page-46

1. 1,236 Posts.
    re: all good good evening baz.hope your day drinking and eating was enjoyed.

yes today the battle heated up and we were hit by resistance and smoke sreens.still held up ok and tommorow is very important in keeping the faith of the tribe.again today i was out spreading word.i summed the appearance of the down rampers in my post on smoke screens.wish i was here when they appeared but was not.our gaurd was let down a little and the tribe did what any tribe would do instinctly and that is fight back and defend ones territory.in a way i applaud them for their courage in standing up and fighting for their beliefs.dont be to hard on them baz.they will learn with every battle and realise that these jokers are just playing at their minds and trying to drive fear into us.

tommorow is a critical day as resistance is growing and the tribe must commit themselves to the cause.yes baz wars can not be won overnight and we face a long and painful battle to our riches.we must believe and show faith in eachother.i encourage the tribe to stand together and fight till the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.1K 2.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017762 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 762592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.