LLI 6.25% 15.0¢ loyal lithium limited

LLI General Discussion, page-311

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    100% agreed BC, great post and summation. I still hold all my shares in WR1 and am excited about potentially replicating that success here. I don’t think it is a coincidence that Loyal has signed a MOU with Winsome if Chris Evans didn’t like what he saw here from a semblance point of view. I am looking forward to dyke 4 results, which won’t be too far away.

The further Winsome progresses, the better for Loyal and any of the other surrounding explorers. I decided to invest here due to in my view a higher probability of economic exploration success, it reminds me of the early days of Winsome to some degree in terms of dyke formation, the photos of the dykes supplied to date are definitely similar. With our lithium results to date, I am excited about potentially drilling one dyke that becomes this company’s game changer, will it be dyke 4, only time will tell. It definitely doesn’t have the markets attention at this stage in the exploration game but the more lithium we find, the more the market will start to take notice and start rerating the share price here.

Although, I expect Winsome to end up with easily > than 75mt, eventually more than 100mt, Chris knows that the more exploration success in this area of Canada will help everyone’s chance of the government funding partially or fully some of the necessary capex to further develop this part of Canada. It is a great time to invest in Canadian explorers due to the use of flow through funding, it is a very concessional treatment so the more loyal can tap into this form of capital raising the better, now is the time to do it while it is still available, preferably at the highest share price possible to minimise dilution, WR1 have already laid the blueprint to follow here. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $13.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $5.101K 34.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34160 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.