LLI 9.09% 15.0¢ loyal lithium limited

I don't see anything sinister with the price fall. Certainly no...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I don't see anything sinister with the price fall. Certainly no leaks as there's nothing to leak. We're not waiting on drilling results and the airborne geophysical work has only just started. Our share price fall of 40 percent in two weeks is exactly in line with similar falls in other James Bay lithium stocks. CY5, WR1 and PMT among others are all down exactly the same amount. Nothing to panic about.

WR1's fall may have been sparked by Argonaut dumping over 1 million shares after the release of the upgraded mineral resource estimate. A case of sell the news and buy back later at a lower price. Smart thinking by them as it turns out. The fall has nothing to do with the flow through share raise last month in my view. WR1's fall may have dragged the James Bay sector lower - it's hard for tiddlers like Loyal to defy gravity if all around us are falling. None of this changes the amount of spodumene we have at Trieste. I bought a few more to average down but like everyone else I'm deep underwater. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $64.45K 422.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 200001 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.