LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Morning ALL,Just finished listening to SIMON on the investor...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Morning ALL,
    Just finished listening to SIMON on the investor Zoom meeting. All very positive and really worth a listen, it will be posted on LEO's web sight tomorrow for those that missed it.

So today is the day, just remember why you bought LEO in the first place, trust your research and even more importantly trust yourself . It's your money, your hard earned coin and you alone gets to say whether you hold or sell . Lithium shares have taken a pounding by professional shorters and they have deployed ever and any means possible to try and shake the tree and rubbish the outlook for lithium producers. We've had Goldman Sachs with their rubbish piece on supply which is complete nonsense, we've had BYD and their 6 mystical mines in Africa ready to flood the market with lithium, I must have been on another planet during the drilling, development, construction of these 'mines' , Germany not banning ICE , total bull as I have shown in a previous post , the list of attempts to grab your shares goes on and on.

Ask yourself why they are so keen to grab your shares,? I 'm sure you know the answer to that one. Supply of LEO shares will be very tight, they will have some ammo to start off with but in the end in comes down to US as shareholders to decide what we do with our shares.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

All imo and DYOR
    REGARDS
    FINN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.