LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Hello Fellow Leo holders,After such a long wait, its certainly...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Hello Fellow Leo holders,

After such a long wait, its certainly not the start we had all hoped for, timing unfortunately couldn't of been much worse, sure the demerger took longer than we had planned but for me this has been impacted mainly by macro factors outside the company's control, who would have thought we would face headwinds of - a global stock market correction, rising world interest rates, major supply chain constraints due to war, and the world's largest investment bank releasing a negative lithium report. Lets be real Leo was always going to struggle on debut. Whilst I am less then pleased with the timing from management I can't realistically put all that on them, it is what it is for now.

If we do a peer comparison to the 31/5 (FFX$1.10) when the GC report came out, our combined (LLL + FFX = $0.72) is fairing relatively well, down around 35%, the likes of LKE (54%), SYA (47%) CXO (40%) LTR (37%) AKE (32%) & PLS (30%) so we are not an outlier and are all in the same predicament.

What we have however, is vastly superior to all of these imo with the exception of the 2 producers , fully permitted, under construction , fully funded, 100& offtake secured, $90m cash, not to mention the NPV and project economics of our very conservative DFS. Add all that up and @ $500m MC this for me is a compelling investment proposition if you have a med term horizon. Add in the current industry projections and prices (take PLS BMX pre-auction outcome) and its hard not to get excited at the possibilities.

Our launch was hard to take today and if you were looking to exit I do sincerely feel for you, but if your like me and plenty others in here your invested for what comes from production which in the scheme of things is not that far away.

Best wishes to all holders and here is to better days ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.