FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hi all, this is my first time posting, ever. I am still very new...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi all, this is my first time posting, ever. I am still very new to investing and am having a lot of difficulty trying to understand all of this commotion, let alone the jargon and technical language used by companies and the stock market (been investing for around 1 month now). I bought a small parcel, less than 5000 shares, of FFX @ ~ $1.24 early in April. I am a broke uni student and know practically nothing of value so I decided to take a gamble.

I have 2 questions:

1) Am I eligible to receive the free LLL shares? Or do I need to fill out some things?

2) What is the safest possible decision I could take for the future? I'm not asking for the most optimal way to go about all of this. I am assuming FFX SP will take a tumble once the LLL shares are distributed. And that FFX holders will try to time the market and sell at the right time to get the free LLL shares whilst also getting their money back. I am not experienced or knowledgeable enough to do that.

I know I shouldn't be asking for advice on HC, but I want as many opinions as possible. I'm thinking the safest thing to do is do nothing for the next year or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.