FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

hi folks first (maybe second) time poster but long time...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    hi folks
    first (maybe second) time poster but long time listener. A big thank you to management and the Malian mine workers for all their hard work. Thanks also to some of the very helpful contributors on HC - I've gained a lot from the chartist posts and the various comparative tables.
    I am a (very happy) holder from sub 20c and am wanting to take a small amount of profits before June to derisk but I obviously expect top dollar for my very valuable shares and if the share price doesn't reach my target, I won't sell a cents worth.
    After Friday's hammer signal, I was hoping that the up trend might continue all next week. But alas the US indices are all massively down today which won't be good for share price on Monday and I have a generally grim view of market conditions for the rest of year really.
    I appreciate (and agree with) the comments about the likelihood of price suppression by the jnstas in the coming weeks. But has anyone also given any thought to how market conditions might effect the share price between now and June? And do you expect the SP to surpass the 52 week high before then? I expect markets to continue to sell off in May and imagine ffx wouldn't be immune from that. I don't really wish to temper my share price expectations based on lack of market confidence but perhaps I should. Again, I'm happy to hold if my target isn't reached.
    Any comments appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.