FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

LLL Demerger and Offer - Consolidated Thread, page-39

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6789
    @@mcexplorer I think you'll find that 65/35 ratio applied for a market cap of $1.14b as per the Webinar. That was the MC the day prior to friday's announcement.

Any further increases in the share price, such as Friday's gain are really attributable to Leo. Unless of course FFX put out some good Gold news or the POG goes up. So I think that $400m value attributed to FFX will probably remain fairly constant over the next 5 weeks, depending on what the market does. That $400m doesn't include the 20% of Leo which I think is at least $1b, so add another $200m.

Remember too, that $400m was just their educated guess, no one really knows how the market values things.

@GARETH78 my understanding is you don't have to hold the FFX shares until the 7th. As long as you hold the FFX shares on Thursday 2nd you'll get the free in-specie distribution. You can sell them on Friday the 3rd and still get the distribution. In fact Friday is when we'll see the big drop in FFX's share price because the shares trade ex-entitlement, you don't get the free in-specie distribution, so many will sell & the SP will drop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.