ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

LLY change at the top., page-3

1. 5,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Considering the adverse effects in the trials were on a par with the placebo I don't know. The Europeans and Britain are yet to rule on that. Hopefully they are more concerned about HD patient treatment options than the FDA. HD patients are in dire need of a drug to protect cognition, and as we know so far there have been no serious adverse effects in PBT2 human trials.
    I think there is a very good reason that Roche dodged the FDA for their IONIS-HTT HD trial, and it is not the first time. The Roche Gantenerumab trial as I recall was recruiting in Europe and Australia well before the USA.The phase1 was in Europe and Israel.
    Why would you take dog data over data from 8 human clinical trials is a question I can't answer. From what I read, it is the relationship to CQ(PBT1) which prompted the FDA to request the dog study, but the CQ problems stemmed from massive overdosing when they did not understand how the drug worked back in the 70's. Just wait for the EU reply to current talks I guess and hope Prana keep us updated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.629K 543K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 97966 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 137488623 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.