HXG 0.00% 1.3¢ hexagon energy materials limited

I dont think SYR would take them over. They are very focused on...

1. 550 Posts.
    I dont think SYR would take them over. They are very focused on their African assets.

In terms of LMB as a takeover target.
    a) Interesting resource of a very high profile material. Flake Graphite.
    b) Hit all their deadlines so far and resource is shaping up nicely.
    c) Potentially low Capex cost due to proximity to facilities. (both McIntosh and Korean assets). Preliminary announcements also indicate potentially low OPEX.

So overall they would be very attractive to a savvy investor looking at building assets in a Graphite play.

Issue would be getting a substancial amount of stock at this level. We have seen over the past weeks that relatively small parcels are pushing the stock higher. Also between Rugless, Trevillion, Williams and the other top shareholder (whoever is behind the HSBC Custodial Nominees holding) ,they hold over 40% of the stock. Getting them to sell out would require a much higher shareprice.
    I think the smart investors here are just mopping up any short term sellers at this level (why chase them up, there is obviously some people that want out so let them come down to your price) knowing as the JORC resource gets bigger and the BFS gets clearer a rerating is inevitable.
    Patience is the key here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.667M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.